TO HELP OUR CHILDREN TO BE READY FOR THE FUTURE
- Physically and Physiologically
- Global Thinker
- Conscious Citizen
35% of skills considered important today will be obsolete in 5years time.
By the Year 2020, some jobs will disappear and others will grow.
The emerging trends suggest that:
- Continuous change will be the only constant both in our personal and work lives.
- More and more people will work internationally hence one’s citizenship and footprint will become more global than ever.
- Going forward, multidisciplinary tasks requiring collaboration will be common.
- Working closely with digital technologies and intelligent systems will be required in most jobs.
- Visual communications tools will be pervasive in work and life situations.
- Sustainability will come in sharp focus and will impact most workers in many ways.
- Complex Citizenship responsibilities will define societies as they grapple with new issues.